ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021 – MANAGING DIRECTOR’S PRESENTATION
“GROWTH THROUGH DISCOVERY”
Superior Resources Limited (ASX:SPQ) Managing Director, Peter Hwang presented to shareholders at the Annual General Meeting held on 10 December 2021, with his presentation highlighting the achievements of 2021 and positive outlook for the year ahead.
Key highlights for 2021 included:
- Completed 13,000m drilling program
- Bottletree Copper Prospect – Confirmed large potential porphyry
- Steam Engine Gold Project – Confirmed large deposit size potential
- Wyandotte – Exploration target – 1Mt @ 1.9% Cu (19,000t Cu)
- Cockie Creek – Maiden JORC (2012) Mineral Resource estimate imminent
- Dido, Big Mag, Phantom Creek – First mover advantage; 1,160 sq km of highly prospective ground secured.