Defining gold and copper resources in Queensland
Superior Resources Managing Director, Peter Hwang, outlined the company’s exciting portfolio of copper, gold and other resources in Queensland at a resources industry luncheon on September 7 in Brisbane.
- Diverse portfolio of exploration projects with exposure to Au, Cu, Ni-Cu-PGE, Pb-Zn-Ag in world-class mineral provinces, all 100% SPQ owned
- 2021 focus on Greenvale Project – strategic programs to progress towards a central Au-Cu processing operation fed by multiple satellite pits
- Numerous copper prospects (small to large tonnage, low to high grade) over 50km mineralised corridor
- Advanced prospects (north-south) comprise Wyandotte (Cu), Cockie Creek (maiden 13Mt @ 0.42% Cu), Steam Engine (Au) and Bottletree (Cu), all with significant expansion potential
- Near-term revenue: Free cash flow from Steam Engine
- The right commodities for the future – Cu, Ni, Au (Co + PGE)