Superior launches 8,000m drilling campaign at Greenvale;
Expanded gold, copper, nickel exploration programs
• Drilling to commence on 17 June 2021 to accelerate growth of copper and gold Mineral Resource inventory at Greenvale, amid surging prices for both metals
• Fully funded 1st campaign of approx. 8,000m of RC and diamond drilling at three prospects: Steam Engine (including Dinner Creek); Bottletree (Tier 1-potential Copper); and Wyandotte Copper Deposit
• GOLD (Steam Engine Gold Project):
o Maiden drilling program at Dinner Creek and targeted expansion of gold Mineral Resource at Steam Engine Lode
o Feasibility Study (Steam Engine and Eastern Ridge lodes) progressing through Q3 (2021); mining lease application under preparation
• COPPER (Bottletree and Wyandotte):
o Bottletree: Deep RC and Diamond drilling targeting high grade copper core within Tier 1-scale coincident MIMDAS IP chargeability and resistivity anomaly
o Wyandote: Exploration Target (JORC, 2012) defined for Wyandotte Copper Deposit. Resource definition and extensional drilling program to establish maiden copper Mineral Resource Estimate.
• NICKEL (Big Mag and Dido):
o Prospectivity analysis completed – strong geological indicators confirm Big Mag and Dido are highly prospective for Voiseys Bay style Ni-Cu-PGE magmatic sulphide ore deposit systems
o Target generation program progressing on Big Mag and Dido, based on high quality aerial VTEM and magnetic survey datasets
• Second 2021 drilling campaign to potentially follow completion of first campaign, focussing on Cockie Creek (Cu-Au), with further follow-up programs.