Quarterly Activities Report – June quarter 2021
An 8,000m drilling campaign on Superior’s Steam Engine, Bottletree and Wyandotte projects commencing 17 June 2021 has highlighted a productive June quarter 2021.
Other highlights included:
Steam Engine Gold Deposit – evaluation studies (Greenvale)
• Scoping Study outcome for the mining and toll treatment of approximately 65% of the current Resource tonnes was finalised.
• Feasibility Study commenced on Steam Engine and Eastern ridge lodes.
• Progressing Mining Lease application.
• Maiden Dinner Creek and Resource expansion drilling program underway.
Bottletree Copper Prospect (Greenvale)
• The Bottletree Copper Prospect is a large, potential Tier 1-size copper-mineralised system.
• 3-D geophysical remodelling of MIMDAS IP survey data and drill hole planning completed.
• On the basis of 2018 drill hole assay results and geophysics, the Company expects the proposed drilling program to intersect higher grade copper mineralisation within the main chargeable zone of the IP target.
Wyandotte Copper Prospect (Greenvale)
• The Wyandotte Prospect is a shallow zone of high-grade copper mineralisation, which is potentially associated with a deeper porphyry or other intrusion-related system.
• A copper Exploration Target has been established.
• Resource definition drilling program and mining studies planned to commence during H2, 2021.
Big Mag and Dido/Phantom (Greenvale)
• Prospectivity analysis confirms Big Mag and Dido/Phantom to be highly prospective for Voisey’s Bay-style Ni-Cu-PGE magmatic sulphide ore deposit systems.
• Target generation program progressing, based on high quality aerial VTEM and magnetic survey datasets.