Bottletree Copper Prospect (Greenvale)
• 2022 Bottletree drilling program was completed on 9 December 2022. A total of six diamond core holes were drilled (BTDD005 – BTDD010) for 4,952.8 metres of core.
• The objectives of the program were to build a geological model to better understand the mineralising system and to identify porphyry-related alteration zones and other pathfinders to enable vectoring of holes towards the central mineralised potassic core(s).
• Each of the holes targeted alteration profiles at depth and to the west of BTDD004, although BTDD005 and BTDD007 also investigated near-surface zones beneath soil copper geochemistry anomalies.
• Several dacite porphyry intrusions and varying degrees of disseminated and vein quartz-chalcopyrite mineralisation, locally with molybdenite, as well as pyritic sheeted sulphide veins have been intersected by each of the holes. • Detailed results and findings will be released to market shortly.
Cockie Creek Porphyry Copper Prospect (Greenvale)
• Preparations underway for commencement of two maiden drilling programs on Superior’s most advanced porphyry Cu-Au-Mo prospect.
• Potential for significant porphyry Cu-Au mineralisation.
• Current Mineral Resource Estimate: 13MT @ 0.42% Cu (0.25% Cu cut-off grade) (JORC 2004), based on strike length of 1.2kms and a maximum depth of 250m.
• Interpreted buried porphyry intrusions within an intrusive complex.
• Two large, intense IP chargeability targets at depth beneath the defined structurally controlled mineralisation corridor.
Greenvale Magmatic Ni-Cu-PGE Sulphide Project
• Planning underway for initial exploration programs on the Company’s newly recognised magmatic Ni-Cu-PGE project.
• Field reconnaissance visits to key mafic/ultramafic intrusions identified intrusions and disseminated sulphides in rock chips.
• Discussions underway with two well-funded parties regarding potential joint venture arrangements on two different nickel mineralisation styles.