• 2022 Bottletree drilling program commenced on 15 June 2022 with the collaring of the program’s first diamond core hole, BTDD005.
• As at the publication date of this report, BTDD005 has progressed past the originally planned end-of-hole depth of 700m, due to the continuation of visible quartz-chalcopyrite sulphide mineralisation.
• Hole BTDD004, drilled to 658.9m, returned impressive copper mineralisation within an overall 632m of mineralisation:
Overall Copper intersection:
• 632m @ 0.21% Cu, 0.03g/t Au, 0.60ppm Ag, 18.0ppm Mo from 5m below surface
Significant porphyry-style mineralisation:
• 224m @ 0.40% Cu, 0.05g/t Au, 0.90ppm Ag, 3.5ppm Mo from 242m, including: o 2m @ 1.01% Cu, 0.24g/t Au, 2.7ppm Ag, 9.5ppm Mo from 337m
o 103m @ 0.53% Cu, 0.05g/t Au, 1.4ppm Ag, 3.3ppm Mo from 363m
o 1m @ 5.25% Cu, 0.31g/t Au, 10.7g/t Ag, 1.5ppm Mo from 363m
o 12m @ 1.01% Cu, 0.07g/t Au, 2.2ppm Ag, 1.9ppm Mo from 363m
o 15m @ 1.19% Cu, 0.15g/t Au, 3.6ppm Ag, 1.9ppm Mo from 451m
o 3m @ 1.12% Cu, 0.14g/t Au, 4.8ppm Ag, 2.1ppm Mo from 631m.
Cockie Creek Porphyry Copper Prospect (Greenvale)
• Potential for significant porphyry Cu-Au mineralisation.
• Current Mineral Resource Estimate: 13MT @ 0.42% Cu (JORC 2004), based on strike length of 1.2kms and down to approximately 300m depth1. Compiling Mineral Resource Estimation to comply with JORC, 2012.
• Two large, intense IP chargeability targets at depth beneath the defined mineralisation.
Steam Engine Gold Deposit (Greenvale)
• 2021 resource drilling program results in a material upgrade to the Steam Engine Mineral Resource:
Lower Grade SPQ Processing Plant Model (cut-off grade: 0.25 g/t Au):
60.7% increase in total Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resource to: 4.18 Mt @ 1.5 g/t Au for 196,000 oz Au.
High Grade Toll Treatment Model (cut-off grade: 1.0 g/t Au):
40.2% increase in the total Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resource to:
2.72 Mt @ 2.0 g/t Au for 171,000 oz Au