SEPTEMBER QTR HIGHLIGHTS
13,000m drilling campaign on Steam Engine, Bottletree and Wyandotte commenced during June 2021
Steam Engine Gold Deposit – evaluation studies (Greenvale)
• Drilling program extended by 5,000m.
• Drill results indicate potential for large-scale deposit.
• Feasibility Study commenced on Steam Engine and Eastern Ridge lodes.
• Progressing Mining Lease application.
• Maiden Dinner Creek and Resource expansion drilling program underway.
Bottletree Copper Prospect (Greenvale)
• The Bottletree Copper Prospect is a large, potential Tier 1-size copper-mineralised system.
• Drilling of first stage of deep diamond core holes commenced.
Wyandotte Copper Prospect (Greenvale)
• The Wyandotte Prospect is a shallow zone of high-grade copper mineralisation, which is potentially associated with a deeper porphyry or other intrusion-related system.
• A copper Exploration Target has been established.
• Resource definition drilling program and mining studies planned to commence during H2, 2021, subject to weather conditions.
Big Mag and Dido/Phantom (Greenvale)
• Prospectivity analysis confirms Big Mag and Dido/Phantom to be highly prospective for Voisey’s Bay-style Ni-Cu-PGE magmatic sulphide ore deposit systems.
• Target generation program progressing, based on high quality aerial VTEM and magnetic survey datasets.