Bottletree Copper Prospect (Greenvale)
- Detailed studies of drill core from 2022 Bottletree drilling program confirms the discovery of a large porphyry-style alteration and Cu-Au- Mo mineralisation system.
- Discovery of high-grade molybdenum mineralisation associated with late-stage tonalite porphyry intrusions with up to a spectacular 5.2% Mo (1m assay) encountered in BTDD010.
- Western-most hole BTDD010 and deeper part of BTDD005 potentially drilled within close proximity to a targeted porphyry core.
- Wall rock-hosted copper mineralisation (out of porphyry zone) likely sourced from mineralised porphyry core shown to extend to at least 850m depth from surface with approximately 270m true width.
- Primary objective to build a geological model to enable vectoring of 2023 holes to the central mineralised potassic core(s).
- The 2022 program focussed on one of several porphyry core targets.Cockie Creek Porphyry Copper Prospect (Greenvale)
- Preparations underway for commencement of two maiden drilling programs on Superior’s most advanced porphyry Cu-Au-Mo prospect.
- Potential for significant porphyry Cu-Au mineralisation.
- Current Mineral Resource Estimate: 13MT @ 0.42% Cu (0.25% Cu cut- off grade) (JORC 2004), based on strike length of 1.2kms and a maximum depth of 250m.
- Interpreted buried porphyry intrusions within an intrusive complex.
- Two large, intense IP chargeability targets at depth beneath the defined structurally controlled mineralisation corridor.
Greenvale Magmatic Ni-Cu-PGE Sulphide Project
• Discussions underway with two well-funded parties regarding potential joint venture arrangements on two different nickel mineralisation styles.
Read the announcement here